Saturday 18 May 2013

May Birchbox

If you follow me on Twitter you'll probably have seen that when my Birchbox turned up today, it was a little bit damaged (the box, not the products).  It seems like it had been left in the rain so was water damaged, but the products inside were ok.  I emailed Birchbox about it who were amazing, they gave me some Birchbox points as a sorry which they really didn't need to do as the products were ok, but it's nice to know they care :)  Which is one of the many reasons they're my favourite beauty box :)

So anyway, enough of that, here's what was in mine :D








OPI NAIL POLISH
How cute is this mini OPI polish?!  The sad thing is, I've no idea what shade it is :/  All I can tell you is it's a coffee colour.  Keep an eye on my Instagram as I'll post a NOTD pic when I use it :)  Full size is £11.50 <-- really?

ELEMENTAL HERBOLOGY
This Cell plumping facial moisturiser is in really nice packaging, you know sometimes just the texture and feel of a tube is just nice and tacticle?  That's what this one is like :)  Well, this little baby has SPF8 and a full size will set you back £42.

B/ATTITUDE
This is a body souffle - thought that sounded strange until I opened it, the creme inside has a really whipped texture, it looks really light and creamy, now this I'm looking forward to :D  It smells amazing too!  Full size is £24.

MAKEBELIEVE
Lip Gloss - can I just say, this may be the best smelling lipgloss... it smells of sweet orange, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yummy!  Lots of glitter in this but a close to nude gloss with an amazing scent.  Full size is £7.50 (this product was full size).

BEAUTY EXTRA
Doctor Duve Anti-aging and firming eye cream - this I've had in an old SheSaid beauty box - I'm actually very hesitant to use it because the full size is so expensive.  What if I fall in love with it? I wouldn't be able to afford to replace it... so not so overwhelmed with this one, possibly for a silly reason :P  Full size is £115.

LIFESTYLE EXTRA
Kusmi Tea (detox tea) made up of mate & green tea with the main scent and flavour being lemongrass. Luckily for me I have a tea infuser so loose tea doesn't bother me - really looking forward to trying this!  Full size is £13.85






This months Bigest-Pixi3 advertiser is the lovely Laura from A Scottish Lass,
and my Big-Pixi3 advertisers Rachel from Emerald Skies, Tom from Daydream in Blue Sammy from Rambles & Jangles, Katrina from Carousel Diary, Hannah from Bailey Cakes and Lyndsay from Fizzy Peaches


  Written by Georgina Kent
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Love the sound of the tea xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Their customer service sounds so much better than Glossy Box.

    You have some great products here. I'd love to hear a review on the tea.

    Salli
    xxx

    www.embracingtheenchanted.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow! they all look great! :)
    looking forward to hear about the tea! :)
    new follower of yours!
    www.donttellanyone.net

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig