Saturday 20 April 2013

Benefit Mini Lip Gloss collection

I know this last week or two has been Benefit post heavy, but I took these photo's about 6 weeks ago on a sunny day in Pembrokeshire and I've been meaning to write up the post about them, and my friends, today is that day :)  Just enjoy the pics, and the mini review at the end :)







My Thoughts

These are lovely little lip glosses that I had for Christmas off my hubby.  They all smell of peaches and have varying degrees of glitter and sparkle in them.  Their pigmentation is decent, not overwhelming, but very good and their staying power is good too.  My only niggle with these is the brush size, it would have been nice to have a normal sized doe foot applicator as opposed to the teeny tiny brush, it just means it takes longer to apply the lovel gloss to our lips :)

I can't remember just how much this little set was, but I think it was around the £20 mark.  All in all, it's a lovely little set and I really love their peachy scent.  They're not too sticky (which is something that drives me crazy about some glosses), but in some of the more glittery ones, you will feel the glitter on your lips - so just beware of that incase that's something you don't like.






This months Bigest-Pixi3 advertiser is the lovely Laura from A Scottish Lass,
And be sure to check out my lovely Big-Pixi3 advertiser this who is Sarah from Life in a Breakdown be sure to head over to check out their beautiful blogs <3

 
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. cant wait to get these!x
    www.oliviaroses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really lovely and your photos of them are fab xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. They do look really lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you photographed these. Super cute! I love the Benefit glosses. They smell divine!

    www.facesbysam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig