Monday 8 April 2013

My Holy Grail products

Over the last year or so of blogging, I've tried a LOT of products, and some have emerged to be ones I can't see myself being without.  For me, whether a product is high street or high end makes no difference at all, if the product is great, in my opinion that's all that matters.  So today I thought I'd share with you my stand out products that I consider to be my holy grail items :)






I won't go into too much detail as I've recently reviewed each of these items (I'll link them below) but these four beauties are all part of my daily makeup routine.  The Dr Jart gives a good level of coverage and a flawless dewey finish (matte with powder).  The No concealer concealer has fantastic coverage and a salmony undertone to help correct blueness under the eyes.  The Chanel ecriture liquid eyeliner is the best there is, end of.  You have great control over the brush, not too much product, and it's jet black.  It's stays put all day, and lasts a long time - 1 will last you around 10 months.  And finally, the beautiful Smashbox blusher in Chiffon - the most beautiful and slightly frosted blusher, it's not too glittery but gives the most beautiful glow to your cheeks.

These are my holy grail products, and all of them, I cannot recommend enough.

Find my full reviews here: Chanel Ecriture, Dr Jart BB Cream, No Concealer concealer, Smashbox blusher.






This months bigest pixi3 advertiser is the lovely Laura from A Scottish Lass,
And be sure to check out my lovely middle-pixi3 advertisers who this month are Sarah from Life in a Breakdown and the lovely Luchessa from Beauty Expression by Luchessa - be sure to head over to check out their beautiful blogs <3

 
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. i adore smashbox blushes! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just had a read of your Smashbox blush review, it looks like a great blush colour!

    Alex
    Bump to Baby

    ReplyDelete
  3. woah, the eyeliner will last 10 months?!!? that itself warrants the price! amazing I must check it out! xx

    http://misstephaniechen.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to try the Chanel eyeliner after reading all your raves about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi lovely - that Chanel eyeliner sounds amazing. I'll definitely be picking one of those up!

    Lots of love ❤
    xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been using sample sachets of the bb creams and I love it x

    ReplyDelete
  7. really want to try out the eyeliner x

    www.okfashionbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I still want to try the No Concealer Concealer, my dark circles seem to be getting worse and harder to cover up! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm crazy about the Dr Jart BB cream - one of my HG products too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i need to try out the bb cream, so many good reviews!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jessica - I really cannot recommend it enough - it's seriously amazing :D

      Delete
  11. This smash box blusher and I are going to have to become acquainted!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig