Thursday 25 April 2013

NYX & Macadamia beauties

Seeing that I was the March NYX blogger of the month, it's pretty obvious that I'm a fan of NYX.  So, when 123 Hair & Beauty contacted me offering me some NYX goodies, I seriously couldn't say no!  All together I picked three items, two of which were NYX products and one Macadamia goodie.




NYX Single eyeshadow in My Favourite Colour £4.50 available here

NYX Blusher in Summer Peach £5.50 available here (n.b. the photo makes it look darker than it is)

Macadamia Deep Repair Masque 30 ml £2.90 available here


My Thoughts

Lets start with the blusher.  This is the thing I drooled about most when picking it online, and I was quite justified in my drooling, this is such a pretty blusher!  It's perfectly pink and peachy with a beautiful amount of shimmer.  I've been wearing this for the last 1-2 weeks since I've had it and really do love it.  It's so so pretty, and with intense pigmentation - you don't need a lot of this product to give you a beautiful flush of colour on your cheeks.
Cost: £5.50

Next, the eye shadow in 'My Favourite Colour'.  Once this was sitting pretty on my desk, I pulled out my other two NYX single shadows and realised, they're all pretty much the same colour :P  This is the more glittery of the three with a little fallout.  It's a good well pigmented shadow with decent staying power, much like any of the other NYX shadows I've tried.  When I wear this, I favour it either on the centre of the lid, or on the inner third just to help brighten and lift the eye.
Cost: £4.50

And last but certainly not least, the Macadamia hair masque.  I've tried a few hair masques in recent months and read a gazillion reviews of this, so I was pretty sure it was going to be something special.  Boy oh boy was I right!  Even as I was washing it out of my hair, my hair felt really soft.  Once I dried it my hair had a lovely soft sheen and felt light, soft with lots of movement.  This is a product I am most definitely buying a full size tub of!
Cost: £2.90 for a 30ml sachet

All of these can be found at www.123hairandbeauty.co.uk






This months bigest pixi3 advertiser is the lovely Laura from A Scottish Lass,
And be sure to check out my lovely middle-pixi3 advertiser who this month is Sarah from Life in a Breakdown - be sure to head over to check out their beautiful blogs <3

 
SHARE:

17 comments

  1. I love the shade of summer peach, I own too many peach blushes though! The hair masque sounds aaaaamazing x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so so so pretty!!! Can highly recommend it :D

      Delete
  2. NYX Blushes are AWESOMEE! I have one in Pinched which is a nice affordable dupe of Orgasm. x

    Shang J.| The Feminine Crusade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have pinched too - was my first NYX product :)

      Delete
  3. I really need to start paying more attention to my hair, the hair mask sounds fab! I can't believe I've still not tried any NYX either, forever drooling over their blushes! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sandy, you need NYX in your life, seriously. And the masque, is so so so good! I'm going to see if I can pick one up in TKMaxx on Sat :D BOOM!

      Delete
  4. I have the Macademia Oil Sachet as I have been desperate to try it xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do it! Try it, mine is a sachet too, I actually had 2 sachets from different things, my hair feels so lovely and soft after it.

      Delete
  5. really want to try some NYX products ! and Love macademia products so nourishing!

    This Girl Loves Chic

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Paulina :) I really can't recommend NYX enough :) Hope you're coming to the event on Saturday :)

      Delete
  6. The blush looks lovely! I have tonnes but surely I can justify adding this beauty to my collection?!
    the hair mask sounds great too :) I have the oil but this sounds perfect for using all over the hair :) really want to try it.great reviews xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hannah :) Oh yes, I think this is a perfectly justifiable addition to the collection ;)

      Delete
  7. NYX blushes are so good & I will definately looks out for that shade at imats x
    lifeandlipsticks.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's seriously stunning, I was drawn to it like a magpie :D

      Delete
  8. I've heard so many good things about the Macadamia hair marque but I have yet to try it! I'm looking forward to it :) great reviews! xx Rena
    Kiss and Make Up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rena :) The masque is so good :D Smells nice too :) Thanks for your comment!

      Delete
  9. I've never tried a NYX eyeshadow before. I love that colour, it's lovely x

    Photo-Jenn-ic

    Jenn x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig