Tuesday 2 April 2013

Week 13 Summary - 100 Day spending challenge

I can't believe I'm saying this, but there are only 2 WEEKS TO GO!!!! I'm so excited, I keep browsing online and seeing things I want to purchase, then I'm all like 'Awww :('  But hey, it's only 2 weeks.  Knowing the end is in sight is really helping, I can't believe I've come this far and not cheated.

But with it being so close to the end, I'm finding that temptation is creeping in more and more, I'm determined to stay strong and be good though, otherwise I'd never forgive myself for coming so close and failing.



Another thing that's been really making my shopping urge harder is that I'm due for an upgrade on my phone in a couple of months (8th July to be exact!) and I've already decided I'm giving up my iPhone 4 and moving back to HTC to get the HTC One - I would just pay up to get out of my contact now (I'm staying with 3) but I'd owe them like £130 which is too much... thing is, when it comes to technology I have very little self-control.  I'm over my iPhone now and just want a new one, oh how I wish it was closer to July, or it was cheaper to get out of my contract! *shakes fist at self*

As for the products I've been craving... other than the HTC One, it's all the same really, MAC Pro palette, Revlon nearly naked foundation, maybe the Naked 2 palette, YSL Shocking mascara, more EOS lip balms, Korres lip balm, some macadamia products, MAC lipstick... the list goes on :)

How's your week been?






This months bigest pixi3 advertiser is the lovely Laura from A Scottish Lass,
And be sure to check out my lovely middle-pixi3 advertisers who this month are Sarah from Life in a Breakdown and the lovely Luchessa from Beauty Expression by Luchessa - be sure to head over to check out their beautiful blogs <3

 
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. I love your posts so much, thank you for taking the time to do them. I bet you cannot physically wait until those two weeks are over, I don't know how you've done it. A lot of will power girl, fair play to you!

    I agree with the whole phone contract, I've been stuck in mine for almost 20 months now and you just look back and think why did I sign up to this? Ha ha.

    Lots of love - looking forward to your next post.
    Jayde Paris

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you lovely, such a sweet comment :) Yeah just counting down the days until it's over and I can spend, spend, spend! :D feel like doing an evil laugh after that, hehe :)

      Delete
  2. Well done! you should be proud of yourself!
    www.buttonsandlipstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're doing great! I've got three weeks left and I can't wait!

    http://labeauteobsession.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/giveaway-birchbox-open.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm totally going to do this challenge when I can. Right now I have the International Beauty Show and The Makeup Show in May in NYC, and I wait every spring to do a huge shopping trip there for supplies for the year. So I'm going to have to wait a month before doing this on my own. But it's a fantastic idea! I'm SUCH a shopper, that I don't know how I'm going to do it. Thanks for the idea and the motivation to stick with it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've done so well! I started off ok but got worse until I eventually gave up! oops! not long til you can hit the shops - you should be very proud! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig