Sunday 7 April 2013

Benefit World Famous Neutrals

Back a couple of weeks ago you may recall I went to the Swansea Benefit Fake Up event, and I was lucky enough to win this cute little palette.  I've been using it for a couple of weeks now so thought I'd share my thoughts on it with you :)



Available online for £23.50* and in Boots & Debenhams stores

They say "These rich, illuminating eyeshadows in award-winning creaseless creams and NEW longwear powder shadows make going glam beyond easy!"






My Thoughts

This kit comes with two creaseless cream shadows and 4 eye shadows all warm neutral toned.  The pigmentation is really good, even in the lightest shade 'call my buff' (which by the way, is perfect for the inner corner of the eye and under the brow bone.

My favourite way to wear these is with it's complicated over the lid, then guilt-y-pleasure on the outer third of the lid (and under the lower lash line), then kiss me, I'm tipsy worked through the crease & outer v - for me they make a great combination.  You really can't underestimate the beauty of 'It's complicated' either, a soft peach/gold combination with the gold being soft pearlescent shimmer - it's seriously pretty.  The shade 'kiss me, I'm tipsy' is beautiful too, a deep warm chocolaty brown with a gentle gold glitter.

The creaseless creme shadows are lovely, I tend to opt for 'birthday suit' most days to sit under the shadow which gives several extra hours of creaseless eye lids as opposed to wearing the shadows with primer alone.  They also help to give the shadow a more edgy colour and vibrance, something I'm really into at the moment.

All in all, this is a beautiful set that I'm so glad I won - it's wonderful quality, beautifully packaged... I simply cannot find fault with it.






This months bigest pixi3 advertiser is the lovely Laura from A Scottish Lass,
And be sure to check out my lovely middle-pixi3 advertisers who this month are Sarah from Life in a Breakdown and the lovely Luchessa from Beauty Expression by Luchessa - be sure to head over to check out their beautiful blogs <3

 
SHARE:

16 comments

  1. This is a beautiful set, I won some Boots points so will pick this up when they get put on my card! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks amazing - I love all the cute benefit boxed sets!!

    Jo xx
    http://www.a-hint-of-glitter.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so want this set, and your review has sealed the deal for me :)

    http://dipsydays.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks so good, I really want it! :')

    w-a-n-d-e-r-l-u-s-t1.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. this looks gorgeous! might have to pick it up :) ooooh didnt know there was a fake up event in swansea:O if you know of anymore beauty events in that area let me know :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey beautiful. I'm super excited to try these pallet's - you can never go wrong with a few neutral colours! I love the quirky little names of them too. Packaging is always a winner with Benefit!!

    Thank you for sharing this!
    Lots of love ❤
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anything neutral- and I’m there! This is such a beautiful pallet!xx
    zoeyinwonderland.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a lovely kit xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love to try Birthday Suit! This whole palette generally looks lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. So jealous you won this! its beautiful and on my wishlist!

    Millie
    xxx

    milspiration.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is the only set out of the 3 to collect that I am missing. So need this!
    http://laurasmakeuptreasures.blogspot.co.uk/ (New Blog)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I spy another Benefit product that I'm going to be lusting over. It's just such a shame their products can be so expensive but at least you know the quality is there.
    xxx
    Nina from little nomad

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow, I've already got such a long list of benefit products to get.... this is so lust worthy! xx

    http://misstephaniechen.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  14. This looks really great, I love benefit products!
    <3 nathalista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. As this looks great!typically cute benefit packaging & the colours are gorgeous :)! Well done you for winning it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've read a couple of posts on this and they all say good things. These palettes are so useful especially if you are going on holiday :)
    Kirsty x

    Prettybugblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig