Monday 15 April 2013

Urban Decay Naked palette

I know I'm late to get on this band wagon, I don't know why it's taken me so long to buy a Naked palette, I love Urban Decay shadows, I think I've just been a bad blogger :)  When the MUA Undressed palette first came out I rushed out and bought it, I loved it!  But after some time I started to see the quality wasn't quite right, there was a lot of fall out and just wasn't in line with its high end counterparts, but it didn't have a high end price tag, it was only £4.  It was cheap enough to stop me taking the plunge and getting this.  Well, it's time for a change, I've done it, I've bought it, and have a look below to see if I love it :)



The palette comes with an Urban Decay shadow brush.





My Thoughts

One of the biggest differences I've noticed between this and the MUA Undressed palette is the quality difference.  There's practically no fall out, even with the more shimmery shades.  They're creamy and highly blendable.  All the shades can be used with each other, they all compliment one another very well.

I decided to opt for the Naked palette as opposed to the Naked 2 palette as I tend to lean towards warmer shades, and the Naked 2 is generally cooler.  I may get the Naked 2 later on in the year anyway, but for now, this is perfect :)

It's a beautiful collection and very well presented.  I love that they've changed that you now get a shadow brush with it, something a little more practical.  Their staying power is fantastic, they stay bright and vibrant for hours and hours, and are easy to remove.

I hope you like the swatches above :)






This months bigest pixi3 advertiser is the lovely Laura from A Scottish Lass,
And be sure to check out my lovely middle-pixi3 advertisers who this month are Sarah from Life in a Breakdown and the lovely Luchessa from Beauty Expression by Luchessa - be sure to head over to check out their beautiful blogs <3

 
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I agree with you about MUA versus Naked - I had the Naked Palette first then got the MUA palettes to see, & they're nowhere near as good quality without a primer!

    Chloe - Very Lovely Stuff

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this and love it so much :) Really like the look what shades did you use? x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've used my Naked palette nearly every day since getting it, like a year and a half ago, and I'm still in love with it! The shades are all so versatile!

    stars-and-studs.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Naked palette! My most used colour is definitely Naked for filling in my eyebrows and I use it every time I do a smokey eye to blend in the crease!

    www.myinbetweendreams.blogspot.com

    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just ordered the Naked palette last week! Still waiting for it to be shipped, but I cannot wait to get it. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig