Tuesday 30 April 2013

April & March Empties

Hey guys!  I didn't do an empties post or video last month as I didn't have that much, so I saved it all up to bring you a slightly more meaty post today :)


The easiest products for me to finish - I loved them all :)




Summary

I really mean it when I say I loved all of these products.  Something I really regret is changing up my shampoo & conditioner because these two babies are awesome, they left my hair feeling soft and smelling great :)  Next the Liz Earle hot cloth cleanser, who doesn't love this?  It smells great, it removes makeup really well and the lovely muslin cloth gently exfoliates your skin.  I haven't replaced it yet as I'm using another hot cloth cleanser (N Spa) as well as my Bioderma :)

Superdrug Vitamin E hot cloth cleanser. This is a great cleanser, like the Liz Earle it takes makeup off really well and with ease, but at a fraction of the price.  My only reservation with it is that I find it a bit thick so not as easy to remove.  I much prefer their Naturally Radiant hot cloth cleanser, I prefer the smell and lack of residue it leaves on my skin :)  But even saying that, if they'd run out of the naturally radiant one, I'd still be really happy to pick this one up in it's place.

The Korres shower gel was in a Birchbox and it was so good, I bought a full size one (not that scent though, but Vanilla & Cinnamon) which I also adore!  And finally, my Dove deodorant in pomegranate.  This is my 3rd can, currently on my 4th - I always used to use Sure roll on, I'd been using it for 15 years, but fancied a change.  Even after 10+hours of wearing this I'll still get pleasant fragrant 'whiffs' of this lovely fragrance and no nastiness.  It doesn't irritate my skin or leave white residue on my clothes, I love it! 

What were your April empties?






This months bigest pixi3 advertiser is the lovely Laura from A Scottish Lass

 
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I am a big fan of Korres shower gel as well xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wondered about the Superdrug hot cloth cleansers, will have to keep an eye out for this or the Naturally Radiant one! Love the Dove Gofresh deoderants they're always something I repurchase x

    Stacey|Beautiful Solutions

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know it's sad but I always feel like I want to cry when I reach the end of my Liz Earle Hot Cloth Cleanser, I love it too much! xo

    Hannah xo | Glitter And Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quite fancy trying the Liz Earle hot cloth cleaner, haven't tried that brand before. You should try Organix Cherry Blossom & Ginseng S&C can't recommend it enough. L xx A Scottish Lass

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was looking for an alternative to the Liz Earle Hot Cloth Cleanser so i'll definitely be trying the Superdrug one! :)
    Superdrug :)
    http://lipglossandlaw.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've also been looking for an alternative to the Liz Earle one so might have to give the superdrug one a try! thanks x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig