Thursday 25 April 2013

Wonderful April Biggest-Pixi3 advertiser

If you're a blogger you're able to advertise on my blog (see the Advertising tab above this & prices) and depending on the package you pick (all apart from little-pixi3) you get to be featured in a blog post like this :)

Today it's all about the lovely Laurie from A Scottish Lass.  She's been my Biggest-Pixi3 advertiser for April (she's also got a MAC milestone giveaway that she's just launched) :)

Over April there have been 2 posts in particular that I've really enjoyed of Laurie's.  The first is a lifestyle post about when she went to see Emeli Sande - she took some really beautiful photo's of the concert, here's a teaser for you, and my personal favourite photo :)


Next post I loved was on her 30 by 30 plan - Laurie turns 30 later this year and has set a bunch of goals to achieve, some of which sound amazing :)


I must admit, the one I'm most jealous about is visiting New York.  Hubby and I went there for our honeymoon and I completely fell in love with the city, I've been dying to go back ever since, it's still a plan of ours to go back, and for longer than 3 days which is all we managed the first time, so well done on booking it Laurie, you're going to love it!

I love number 24 too, I think every woman should have a signature lipstick and perfume :)

Make sure you head over and visit her blog, and enter her awesome giveaway :)

Blog: http://www.ascottishlass.net/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/laurziecooper






This months bigest pixi3 advertiser is the lovely Laura from A Scottish Lass,
And be sure to check out my lovely middle-pixi3 advertiser who this month is Sarah from Life in a Breakdown - be sure to head over to check out their beautiful blogs <3

 
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I love this post... the whole reason i started my blog was because i turn 30 this July and said it was one of my things to do... I may take a few of the things myself and create a '30 things to do in my 30s' list...

    Please take a look at my blog and follow, i appreciate all the support and comments.

    http://thethingsusgirlsdo.blogspot.co.uk/

    T x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig