Wednesday 17 April 2013

Happy Birthday to me

Hey guys!  Just wanted to say, there's no 'blog post' of sorts today as 1) it's my birthday, and 2) I'm having fun travelling back from London :)  I'll try to write one tonight when I'm back ready for tomorrow, but no promises :)


I also just wanted to say thank you all for reading my blog, it makes me super happy every time I see a new comment or even just a page view, so thank you all for being such a brilliant support of my blog.  It's something I love doing, and you guys are what make it so great :)






This months bigest pixi3 advertiser is the lovely Laura from A Scottish Lass,
And be sure to check out my lovely middle-pixi3 advertisers who this month are Sarah from Life in a Breakdown and the lovely Luchessa from Beauty Expression by Luchessa - be sure to head over to check out their beautiful blogs <3

 
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Happy Birthday, and may all the wishes and dreams you dream today turn to reality.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday lovely :) Hope you had fun sightseeing xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! Have fun in London. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Hun! We hope you're surounded by all your loved ones on this special day :0

    www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy late birthday dear! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig