Monday 26 November 2012

Too Faced Shadow Bon Bons Palette

Hey Pixi3's!  A couple of weeks ago I went all crazy about the Too Faced palette called Shadow Bon Bons, I saw other bloggers and YouTubers raving about it, and to be quite honest, I wanted a piece of that action to put on my face.

I raced out the next day to pick up the palette, if I could find it, which I did, but there was only one left! How lucky was I?  Here's some yummy pics for you to check out and as usual, my thoughts are at the bottom :)

Too Faced Shadow Bon Bons closed palette - lilac flocked on the ouside

Shadow Bon bons palette open showing 12 eyeshadows, mostly neutral, the mascara and the primer
You get - 12 eye shadows, their shadow insurance in candlelight and a full size lashgasm mascara for £32 (I bought mine in Boots)

The 12 eye shadows in the palette swatched onto my arm
Top row of Palette (left image) - Vanilla / Cut the Cake / Framboise / Coffee Bean
Middle row of palette (middle image) - Peach Fuzz / Hot Cocoa / Candy Rose / Lovey Dovey
Bottom row of palette (right image) - Nude Beach, Cinnamon Sugar, Marzipan, Licorice Latte

The candlelight eye shadow primer swatched and blended on the back of my hand
Candlelight shadow insurance on the left blended in, on the right unblended.

My Thoughts

I'm really impressed with this palette.  This was the first Too Faced product I've bought, I've been lusting after so much of their stuff, so many other palettes, like their return of sexy palette, their smoky palette... and so much more!  I'm so glad I took the plunge, I've been wearing this most days since I bought it (usually with my NARS primer though as I don't always want the extra sparkle that the candlelight primer gives, as pretty as it is).  My usual combination is the stunning Peach Fuzz over the lid, then Lovey Dovey on the outer half of the lid then Licorice Latte in the crease and outer V, and Vanilla under the brow bone.

The shadows are all great quality, finely milled and very blendable, what I'd expect from Too Faced.  The mascara I know a lot don't like, yes it's not the most thickening mascara, but it is darned good.  I really like it and I've been wearing it every single day since I got the palette, so it can't be that bad eh!  The primer is great too - just not one I'd go to every day as I don't always want sparkle, but it's lovely to have a different kind of primer instead of the usual sheer cream ones.  As for the shades of shadow, I love them all and I'd wear them all.  I haven't gotten around to wearing all of them yet, but I will :)

They've met, and exceeded my expectations, now to add The Return of Sexy palette and the Smoky palette onto my Christmas list :)

What's your favourite Too Faced product?  I'm quite keen to try their BB cream too!
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. This palette looks lovely. The shades all look so nice. This is the first I've actually seen/heard about this one to be honest. Think ill add this to my Christmas list :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pallette , need to get my hands on one of these!

    http://ohmyblogthough.blogspot.co.uk/

    Olivia xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love too faced. My fave palette is the Natural Eye palette. I really want the glamour to go sugar spun edition for Xmas :) gem x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like a lovely palette, I'm gutted there is no too faced near me. I think my nearest is London ! :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these colors; the plum purples are my fave, so perfect for fall.

    -Ezi

    ikintoo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig