Wednesday 28 November 2012

Rituals Rich and Firming Eye Cream

Hello lovelies!  Another day, another new review!  So we're half way through the week, what do you have planned for the weekend?  I'm having a very quiet weekend, as I know after that, I'm busy every weekend through Christmas, yikes!

During this time of year, our skin takes a bit of a hammering.  It gets rained on (lots if you live in Wales!), battered by high winds and dried out by the cold, so we need to take extra special care of our skin making sure we're drinking plenty of water, and moisturising well.  With that in mind, I give you Rituals Rich and Firming Eye Cream.

Rituals Rich & Firming Eye Cream 0.5fl £23.50* available in selected House of Fraser stores, Rituals stores and online.

They say "Reduces wrinkles while restoring firmness and elasticity to mature skin. Anti-Wrinkle Rituals contains rich and firming textures to act immediately on application. Firming botanical Cistus incanus – also known as the Plant of Beauty - extract increases hydration and firmness, reduces roughness and visibly reduces wrinkles. Anti-wrinkle complex Matrikine rapidly stimulates skin’s own regenerative processes as it firms the skin. Hibiscus extract diminishes lines and relaxes facial muscles, acting as a kinder alternative to Botox."


My Thoughts

I think it's hard to say if I've found that my wrinkles around my eyes are less fine, less visible etc, but one thing I can say is that they're less dry.  Now, when I moisturise (my face) I don't tend to go under my eyes with it, so having a specific moisturiser, and a decent one at that for it is great.  It smells good (as do most Rituals products!) and it's very thick and luxurious.  You don't need much product to cover the eye area well so it'll go a long way.

I love the packaging too, the mirrored lid can be quite handy when trying to apply cream under the eye area as it doubles up as a little mirror to use :)  I like multi-purposing products :)

Sorry this is a little review but it's just one of those things I don't have a lot to say about.  It's an eye cream, it smells good, it hydrates, I like the packaging and I think for the quality of the product, the price is fair, and I would re-purchase it/recommend to a friend :)

What's your favourite Rituals product?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig