Friday 9 November 2012

John Lewis Christmas Launch

So, last night was a pretty special night.  I attended a special launch of the John Lewis Christmas campaign.  I met up with Daisy Dayz straight from work and we headed over to The Attic (above Soda bar) where we were welcomed with cosmopolitan cocktails and friendly faces.

About half an hour after we arrived other bloggers started turning up, collecting their cocktails and mingling :)  It was really lovely to meet other south Wales / Cardiff bloggers, they're all so lovely and for the most part have been blogging a lot longer than me!

Some of the themes and looks from the night, as well as some of the lovely products we got to see :)

Some of the lovely bloggers I got to spend time with :)
Top row l-r Helen from Helenlimbrick,  Amy from Bonjour Cupcake
Bottom row l-r Louise from Louise from Louloumuses, Emily from Sugar and Spice, and Chantelle from Daisy Dayz.

John Lewis launch their Christmas campaign today (Friday 9th November) showcasing 5 key themes for festive decoration.  The themes are Winterland, Christmas Holiday, Theatre, New Japan and Lapland.  New Japan is my clear favourite, minimilast decorations with signature Japanese style utilising stylized ornaments and a non-traditional tree.  My next favorite was the Winterland, this was very traditional, lots of white, luxury and almost Swedish inspired.  It felt really homely, I loved it!

As well as the Christmas themes they had NARS and YSL there showcasing their latest collections.  NARS showcased their Andy Warhol collection and YSL focussed on their Touche Eclat Teint foundation and new primer.

At the end we got to take some goodie bags with us which was lovely, mine had a couple of tree ornaments in it, and a little teddy bear, very cute!

Hopefully I'll get to meet up with these lovely ladies again soon as I had such a fantastic night :)
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I want more cocktails! I got a yellow nail varnish, it's so bright. Nice to see you again xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh nice! I didn't get any goodies like that in my bag, just a tree ornament and a teddy bear :p I think my bag may have been rinsed before I got to it :p

      Delete
  2. Lovely to see you again. Those cocktails really killed me though! I was fine until I got off the train and into the taxi home! Damn, Nigella.

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig