Thursday 8 November 2012

Dr Jart Water Max Sleeping Mask

Hey guys, I'm quite new to the Dr Jart revolution that seems to be hitting the UK, but like they say 'Better late than Never'!

Dr Jart skincare

Dr Jart water max sleeping mask product photo

They say "4 Free System
Non preservative, non alcohol, non fragrance, non colorant - 4Free System
Remove skin irritating ingredients to be applied mildly.
Lactic acid bacteria extracted from Kimchi acts as a preservative system.

Simple mask
Non-washable sleeping mask to supply continuous moisture while sleeping.
Lightweight with gel-typed texture and forms a skin protective layer on the skin.

Intensive moisturizing during sleeping
Prevent roughness and dehydration by replenishing moisture and vital.
Provide anti-aging and lifting effect while improving skin surface moist and sleek.
Hyaluronic acid intensively supplies moisture to the dehydrated skin.

Efficacy of leading sound sleep
The complex of 9 essential oil such as lavender, rose, orange and chamomile etc
leads sound and comfort sleep."

Dr Jart mask squirted on the back of my hand

My Thoughts

I love it, I mean, I really love it.  It smells AMAZING!  The first time I smelt this my first thought was 'I need this in my life'... it's so incredibly soft and hydrating and at only £13, it's a great price too.  I tend to apply it once to twice a week just as I'm getting into bed.  Then when I get up in the morning, I wash my face with warm water (as it suggests) and any left over residue (very little) is gone.

Something I'm noticing as I'm getting older, are fine lines.  I get them on the back of my hands (that I've been noticing since I was about 26) and around my eyes - but more than that I can see that the quality and texture of my skin has changed.  I'm having to hydrate my skin much more than normal, especially in this time of year when the blustery air tries so hard to remove any moisture left in our skin.  Treatments like this are a great way to help to keep your skin moisturised and supple.  I love the packaging this comes in too, the funky pump on the top, seems to be very typical of eastern BB creams and products, something I love :)

Anyway, I don't have a crazy amount to say about this, other than I love it and you should try it :)

Whats your favourite Dr Jart product?
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I love your blog and have nominated you for the Liebster and Versatile blogger award :) www.sarsaparilla21.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/the-liebster-blogger-versatile-blogger.html x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this sounds great! thanks for the review and letting us know about it :) xx

    http://www.daydreaminblue.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not heard of this range or a product like this before but sounds lovely! My skin seems to be drying out as I get older so this is a product ill definitely bear in mind! Great review Hun xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig