Saturday 24 November 2012

Skinny Sprinkles

Hey Pixi3's!

As some of you may or may not know, I go to slimming world each week.  I've been doing it for about 6 months and so far, I've lost 3 stone.  It's going pretty well, but it is getting more challenging as it's leading up to the festive season as there are so many events going on, like work do's (3 of them to be exact!) so it's getting more challenging and harder to say no.

Skinny Sprinkles available online - £39.97 for 42 servings

They say "Need help to lose weight? 
if  your weakness is snacking in between meals, over eating  and lack of energy then Skinny Sprinkles CAN help!  Formulated by world leading Nutritionalist Scientist Dr. N. Plummer PHD, Skinny Sprinkles contains  ingredients SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN to control hunger pangs and boost your energy levels.

They're not just for aiding weight loss!
Take Skinny Sprinkles half an hour before you exercise to increase endurance capacity and performance during your workout.  This means you get more from your workout with less effort.

The most likely causes of weight gain are over eating, snacking on sugary, fatty foods and lack of exercise…ALL of which Skinny Sprinkles prevent!

Skinny Sprinkles are gluten free, pre biotic and contain ingredients that are proven to support in reducing blood cholesterol levels needed for a healthy heart. All this by just drinking…simply sprinkle into water then shake or stir."

1. Product / 2. Heaped measure / 3. Put in cup / 4. Add milk of choice (I like regular milk or Almond milk) / 5. Stir like crazy / 6. DRINK!

My Thoughts

First off, there's a bunch of different ways to drink this.  My least favourite is mixed with water, my favourite is simply with milk (tastes just like strawberry milkshake, yummy!).  I really like that it's made with real strawberries (to be exact 37.5g of real strawberries per serving), strawberries have a lot of vitamin C in them too (more than Oranges!) so it's a good source of that too :)  I'm not sure if you've ever tried slim fast or anything like that, but I have, years and years ago and I can tell you, this is much nicer!

Did it help me lose weight?  In all honesty, I don't know.  I've been pretty consistently losing weight for a while, so it's hard to know whether this could have had an impact.  I've certainly had a few bad weeks (food wise) and still lost, so I wouldn't be surprised if this has helped.  Where I know it's helped is with suppressing my appetite.  I've had it in a slightly unconventional way, when I'm hungry I'm having it in place of a snack and it's worked, it's staved off my hunger for a good couple of hours, usually long enough until it's time for an actual meal.

If you're on slimming world and what to know how I counted this - it was 1 syn per serving, out of the suggested 3 servings per day - so I used up 3 of my 15 syns each day on it.  I also used one of my healthy extra allocations of almond milk on the 3 cups.  One of the things I really liked about this was the smell when you open up the tub, it reminded me of strawberry angel delight, NOM!

Ultimately, I do feel this has helped my weight loss, and it's definitely helped with my hunger pangs, whilst at the same time giving me extra nutrition, great stuff :)  You can find Skinny Sprinkles here.

Have you ever tried anything like Skinny Sprinkles?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig