Sunday 18 November 2012

Quick Update

Hey guys!  Just a quick update to say that I haven't disappeared!  I've been super busy since Thursday preparing for my brother, his wife and his 2 kiddies arrival on Saturday evening.  They've just left tonight, leaving us with a very empty house :(  And me with a cold :(

So, over the next couple of days normal blogging will resume, I have a tonne of posts lined up that I just need to write, so I'll make a start on that tomorrow evening :)

Hope you're all well and have had a fantastic weekend, I know I have :)


SHARE:

1 comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig