Friday 16 November 2012

Revlon Colorstay Gel Eyeliner

Hi guys!  I'll be honest, I've had this for a few weeks now, and I've been putting off wearing it because I don't often get on with gel eyeliners as they usually transfer onto my eyelid, the question is, did this one?  Have a read below to find out :)

Revlon Colorstay Gel Eyeliner £7.99* - available in Tesco and other stores


They say "The Revlon Colorstay Crème Gel Eyeliner comes in a classic black colour. Revlon’s formula ensures that you will not have to deal with smudging any longer and the bold colour will last up to 24 hours. Simply glide the brush delicately over the lash line, as thick or as thin as you’d like, and enjoy the results!"



My Thoughts

So did it transfer onto my eyelid?  Quite simply, no.  And for that, I'm really impressed with it.  Every other gel liner I've tried has always melted onto my lid, but this one doesn't... not even after 12 hours, which is really impressive.  My one irritation with gel liners is that you have to clean the brush straight away otherwise it turns hard and is a nightmare to clean the next time before you use it.  I was so skeptical about this, but was so pleasantly surprised, this is becoming a part of my makeup routine now, and I never thought I'd say that about a gel liner!

I'm not sure if it'll last the 24 hrs they claim, I find that with most things that make grand claims like that, they never last as long... but I can get a good 12 hours out of it, which is pretty good by my standards :)  Sorry this has been a fairly quick review, but I don't really have a lot to say about it.  It's good, I like it, yes I'd buy it again.  There's not a whole lot else to say :p

Have you tried this yet?  Did it last well on you?
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I haven't tried this one but if you want one that will stay on, I've tried the essence gel liner and it does NOT come off during the day. Although I did find it a bit of a struggle to actually remove at night! Its really cheap too and you get quite a lot in the jar!

    alltheprettythingsx.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that's one thing I like about this one, it's easily removed, once you're ready for it to go :)

      Delete
  2. It's topped MUA's for me. I wear it daily now although I do agree about the brush.

    Laura xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't tried a gel liner before but this one sounds really good. I am on the hunt for a new eyeliner as the one I am using at the minute is so rubbish! Will need to check this out. Also, just seen your things I love list - waaay for the Foos!
    Lianne x
    rubyrubyslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe thanks :) I love the Foos, would love to see them live :D Yeah this is a decent gel liner, it's definitely the best I've tried :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig