Thursday 15 November 2012

Christmas Wish list

Hey guys!  So, Christmas is nearly upon us and I thought I'd take the opportunity to take a leaf out of TattooedTeaLady's post and do a Christmas Wishlist.  This is a 'if money wasn't an issue, this is what I'd buy for myself' type of post :)

chanel duo in khaki discret / chanel lip gloss in surprise / chanel quad in variation

l'oreal infallible in eternal black / urban decay super saturated lip gloss in fbomb / l'oreal infallible in time resist white

MAC mineralized skin finish in light / urban decay naked 2 palette / philosophy vanilla birthday cake

Givenchy phenomenon eyes in black / urban decay vice palette / ysl shocking mascara in black

So that's it, not too much on there :p  I'm sure there's loads more, but they're the things that are really on my mind at the moment :)  More Urban Decay than I thought there would be :)

Whats on your Christmas wish list?
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I always wanted to try Chanel eye shadows, are they nicely pigmented?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was eyeing up the Philosophy Vanilla Birthday Cake online last night! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I own a couple of Chanel shadows, these look gorgeous too - i'm tempted! xo

    emerald-skies.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love my shocking mascara. I have the givenchy phenomenon eyes one and I just can't get on with it, i find it really hard!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig