Monday 5 November 2012

Rituals 24h Hydrating Gel Cream

Hey Pixi3's!  I have an exciting review for you today, from a moisturiser I've come to really love.  Be warned though, there's a few rave skincare posts coming up - loving a lot right now!


Rituals 24H Hydrating Gel Cream* - £24.50 for 50 ml

They say "Face care. With natural antioxidants and an active hydrating complex. For a beautifully hydrated and supple looking skin."


My Thoughts

First of all, I love the packaging of this, it feels super expensive.  I really like that the colour is different too, it's not a standard white.  Now the scent, oh-my-god, it's divine!  It smells really clean and fresh.  I love that it's not oily and absorbs into my skin really quickly leaving it feeling moisturised and hydrated.    You only need a small amount of it and that'll cover your whole face.  At first I thought the price of this might put me off future re-purchases, but I can honestly say I think it's worth it.  I mean lets face it, £25 isn't a crazy amount of money for a good moisturiser these days.

This was my first experience of Rituals and I've been pleasantly surprised with it.  I know a lot of people rave about them, but when it comes to skincare I'm really fussy, I don't like to spend money on something expensive and risk it being rubbish.  It's silly really, I'd happily spend lots on makeup and not be happy with it... makes no sense!  Skincare is something I'm only recently getting into.  In fact, I think I might do a 'my skincare routine' post since I actually have one now :)

What I really would like to try is their eye shadows, the one in Stormy Weather looks amazing!

Have you tried Rituals skincare before?
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. This looks very interesting. Is it more of a gel feel or a cream feel as I am undecided by the texture in the photo. I just love Rituals skincare after the eye cream and serum and would love to try this out.

    Laura xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Laura! It's... yes more of a gel, it's much lighter than a standard moisturiser. If you think about when you moisturise your hands, then later wash them you have this moisturiser residue on them, you get that with this the next day when you wash your face, it makes your skin feel so soft though!

      Delete
  2. That looks like a great product...it´s hard to find the right moisturizer and I have dry skin, I know what I am talking about...
    Would you mind checking out my blog? Would love to win you over as a follower (already subed on gfc)...✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

    jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig