Friday 2 November 2012

Jergens Deep Conditioning Oatmeal



Jergens Deep Conditioning Oatmeal* (coming in the UK soon!) 

They say "Treat your extra-dry skin with the richest moisturizer in the Crema collection. Deep-Conditioning Oatmeal is specially formulated to nourish and hydrate your extra-dry skin–leaving it smooth, soft, and visibly healthier. Harness the naturally healing and soothing properties of oatmeal to condition and replenish your skin with this indulgent body moisturizer."



My Thoughts

Words cannot express how much I love this!  The scent... really wholesome, a real 'oatmeal' scent.  It nourishes my skin and makes it feel really soft, not just that day, but the day after it still feels lovely too.  It has a lovely light whipped style consistency, and absorbs really well.

When this does finally launch over here I'll definitely be replacing it, it smells sooo good!  If you can't wait until it's fully launched over here, I have found it on Amazon for you, but it's on there for £16... I think when it launches here it'll be more like £5 (but don't quote me on that).  EDIT:  I've been informed this is actually available in the UK right now for £4.99 from Boots.  I can't find it on their website, but apparently it's available in store!!!

The only negative thing I can say about it is the cost of buying it over here, if I hear about when it's out over here and how much it is, I'll be sure to let you know :)
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Do you know when they'll be launching it here in the UK? It sounds perfect for the upcoming winter months!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Laura, I emailed my contact and they said apparently, it's available in Boots for £4.99 right now! I can't find a record of it in the UK on the net anywhere, but apparently it's in store :D

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig