Wednesday 7 November 2012

Revlon Nails in Cherries in the Snow

Today, a nail review on Revlon Nail Enamel in the shade Cherries in the Snow :)  If you want to read about how much I love this, skip the pics, review is at the bottom :D

Revlon Nail Enamel in Cherries in the Snow available in Boots for £6.49*


They say "Revlon Nail Enamel gives up to 10 days of lasting colour & shine*. Revlon's exclusive silk-protein shield works to instantly help even out the surface of the nail while rising above colour to automatically smooth away bubbles, streaks and brush marks. 

*when worn with Revlon Base and Top Coat."


My Thoughts

Ok, first off on their claim of 10 days wear.  If you have fairly soft nails, like mine, nothing will last that long, but I'm sure you already know that :)  You'll get 10 days wear out of this, if you have super strong nails or if you wear acrylics, but not normal nails - but hey, that's just common sense!

As for the colour - I absolutely love it!  It's a pink/red fusion and with my hand on my heart, I can say that just one coat gives complete flawless coverage.  I'm super impressed!  I did have a bit of an accident when I put this on, omg it was a flat out disaster!  My nails were still drying... I sat on the beige sofa... and yep you guessed it, I got some of this on the sofa.  So I rushed and got the nail polish remover and a remover wipe to rub it off with... but the pink only got worse... yeah bingo, it got worse becauase the nail polish remover was taking my own nail polish off and spreading it on the sofa!!!!  So I ran back to get the remover and spilled it all over the dining table (I know, I know!) spilling it over my top 3 bronzers that I'd just filmed the video for and whaydda know, the acetone free polish ate right through the plastic packaging and into the bronzers!!!  So I had to throw all of them out... my hubby came down to help with the panic, after removing my own nail polish I went and poured it on the sofa and pressed down on top with a piece of kitchen roll - it worked a treat!  Suffice it to say, I went nail polish free the next day ;)

Ok back to the polish!  After trying and loving this one, I have my beady eyes on the shade Bewitched, a deep plum purple, it looks gorgeous.  I still can't quite get over the coverage, 1 coat!!!

What shade is on your wishlist?
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I have this color too and love it! Now I'm thinking that I need Bewitched after hearing your color description. ;+)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS COLOUR AND THE NAME SOUNDS DIVINE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous color and I love the name! great post! xx
    beautybynaynay.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovelyyy colour! I agree , I don't think any nail polish can really last ten days!! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig