Friday 14 September 2012

Ulta makeup brushes

Hey guys!  Hope you're all having a wonderful day?  If you haven't seen my youtube video yet then you won't know that I've done a makeup swap with a fellow beauty YouTuber in America called WheatenBeauty1 - she's so lovely and was kind enough to agree to do a makeup swap with me :)  Yay!  So, over the next couple of weeks you're going to see a few posts reviewing the lovely things she sent to me.  Today's post is all about the Ulta makeup brush set they're currently doing for $20, if you're reading this in the states then you're in for a treat, if you're not, you might have some luck on ebay!






My Thoughts

I love these brushes, they're soft and firm at the same time.  The flat blush brush is super soft, where as the other brushes remain firmer which is great for what they're for :)  All in all you get a flat blush brush, foundation brush, pointed eyeliner brush, wide eyeshadow brush and a tapered eyeshadow brush.  They claim this is $100 worth of stuff, now I'm not sure about that, but it's definitely amazing value for $20!  You get the faux snakeskin makeup bag too which has 2 sides.  One side has compartments for the brushes, and the other is to hold products. They're all I've been using for the past few days, I love them :)

Have you picked up a set of these yet?  Did you like them?

Pixi3 out
xXx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig