Sunday 23 September 2012

My week

Hey guys, I know these are quite unpopular types of post, but I really like them, I wanted to do one, so I thought 'What they hay' lets do it :)


It's been a good week.  I've played around with different lipsticks/products, making myself wear different colours and go out of my comfort zone, which usually pays off :)  I snapped Matilda with crazy green eyes!  Amazing timing, she looked at me just as the flash went off - awesome.  She also discovered Videos for Cats on YouTube - she chills and zones out watching the aquarium, but when I put the birds on, o-m-g, she goes mental!  She tries to catch the birds, and when they fly off the screen, she's looking behind it to find where they are - so I don't put that on much :)

Our roses in the garden have come back bigger and better than before!  They were being strangled with ivy, so we chopped that back a few weeks ago, and I 'pruned' the roses - by 'pruned' I mean, hacked them back with shears so they were about 1ft tall and they've responded really well to it, they're thriving :)  I've also had a weekend fuelled by Tassimo - I had a machine for my birthday in April and I can't get enough of them!  The coffee is amazing, especially the milk pods they do, nom!

Weight-loss wise, I lost 1lb this week, but I'm ok with that, it's all going off, wooo!  Just in case you didn't know, I do have a weight loss blog if you want to check it out. I've not long started it, I'm going to try and put vegetarian / slimming world friendly recipes up on there over the weeks too :)  

How's your week been?  Good/bad/indifferent? 

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Ah. I like these personal posts - Keep doing them!

    D x

    http://daisymaysblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these type of posts, keep them coming :)

    The cat photo is crazy! haha! I love the idea of showing my cats youtube, never done that before, sooo tempted to interrupt Spencer's rugby viewing by making the cats go crazy with birds!

    Congrats on the weight loss, its going the right way :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving reading your blog. :) I aabsolutely love the picture of your cat with green eyes!

    Alex xo
    http://blogs-and-mogs.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig