Saturday 15 September 2012

My lip product collection

Hey guys!  Ok a couple of things about this post, it's my lip product collection (excluding lip balms), now, I haven't listed every item because there's too many too list.  Similarly I haven't swatched them all either :p  What I will be doing over the coming weeks is lots of posts on Top 5 (lipsticks, glosses, glitter glosses, reds, pinks etc etc) but I just wanted to start that series off by showing you the collection I'll be making my picks from :)  So without further ado here's the collection :)





There were a few I missed out which I found afterwards, but not many :) So over the coming weeks, be prepared to see lots of posts featuring these items :)  I'm also making a pledge to myself, a pledge to wear a lip product from this collection every day :)  Clearly judging by the size of the collection, I love lip products and need to make better use of them :)

You'll notice I've got quite a mix of products, from MUA to Chanel - when it comes to lip products, I'm not loyal anywhere, if it's good and I like it that's all that matters.  When it comes to skincare it's a little different, things need to be a little better, the ingredients need to be right etc - that doesn't necessarily mean it needs to be expensive, just good quality :)

I might do a Project Lip Pan - so using 5 lip products lots and not allowing myself to buy any more until they're gone :)  Food for thought :)

Pixi3 out
xXx

SHARE:

9 comments

  1. This post excites me so much! I'm such a huge fan of lipsticks- can't wait to see your upcoming top5's! :)xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely :) Yeah I'm excited to do them :D

      Delete
  2. kinds of lipstick, so lovely, want all of that >.<

    i follow you,if you dont mind follow back me dear -->http://leeviahan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post:) I have so many lip products aswell, I need to use them up xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness it's like heaven! hahah! have you tried any YSL lipsticks? theirs are next on my list to try! <3

    aisforayla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't say I have, but I will be :) Just need more money!

      Delete
  5. Lol I've scheduled a post like this and I have like 7 lip glosses and a similar amount of lipstick...:) nice collection though.. im following xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Yeah I have so many lip products! I missed a few out of the pic too (onesI forgot about!)

      Delete
  6. Exciting post for every beauty blogger. :) Seeing the first pic and my heart goes Boom Boom Boom :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig