Wednesday 5 September 2012

A day at Google London

Hey guys - so double post and this is a bit of a different one :)  Hope you like it!

WARNING: PICTURE HEAVY!!!


So today I went to the big smoke London to visit Google HQ today - they were doing an event called 'Learn with Google' aimed at people working in digital marketing.

During our first break we went to sit on the patio outside - they've got grass, hedge with a yummy cuppa joe coffee, luckily it was nice and sunny :)


Then at lunch... well we ate food, I tried to take pics but I was a bit late to the game - after we'd had sandwiches and sushi there wasn't much left to photograph, but here's pics of the remnants :)





I know what you're thinking, YUMMY!  Same as I did :)  After we'd had some food, and I'd taken pictures of said food, I had a little walk around and took some other pics of the floor, since it was so stunning :)  Here's those pics :)









The whole design to the place is fantastic, lots of different colours, textures, no expense spared :)  I love the croquet and the names in lights 'cafe royle' etc :)  It all feels very glitsy and glam - right up my alley :)  In fairness, where I work isn't a million miles away from that - we have foosball tables, TV's, colourful sofa's and a mini golf couse, but it's no Google ;)

When we left I took another 2 pics, London cabs because it's so London!  And a snippit of the Google offices, I love how colourful the buildings are :)



I had a great time, learnt a lot and loved how hospitable Google were - you can really see they all love working there which is lovely to see :)

Have you ever been?

Pixi3 out
xXx
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I am so jealous :) I always wanted to go there :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe thanks ;) Yeah it was awesome, enjoyed every minute of it :)

      Delete
  2. Great post. My hubby works for Google in the Zurich office which is just as amazing. Never been in London HQ but hope to in the future ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. my reaction at every photos was 'ooooh', 'yum', 'pretty' >__<
    I would love to go visit Google HQ :)

    Biancarosa
    xoxo

    http://beancah.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig