Saturday 8 September 2012

TAG: Get to know me!

Hey guys, just a quick 'get to know me' post - I saw this over on Jodie Winyan's blog and really enjoyed it, so thought I'd steal it :)

1. Are you named after anyone?
Nope, my mum liked traditional names :)

2. When was the last time you cried?
Last night - less said about it the better!

3. Do you have kids?
Nope :)

4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?
I'd hope so :)

5. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
I used to be really sarcastic, now I tend to say more punn's :D.

6. Will you ever Bungee Jump?
NEVER!

7. What's your favorite cereal?
That's easy, special k :D

8. What's the first thing you notice about people?
Now, I'd probably say their makeup (if it's a woman of course) :)  If it's a guy, then generally their smile/eyes

9. What is your eye colour?
I've always said blue, but they're more grey/blue :)

10. Scary movie or happy endings?
Happy endings :)  I like scary movies too, but if it's really scary I have to watch something funny after it before I go to bed :p

11. Favorite smells?
Honeysuckle and stargazer lilies :)

12. Summer or winter?
I love them both - but I'm going to be annoying and say Autumn :)

13. Computer or television?
Computer!  I can watch TV on it :p

14. What's the furthest you've ever been from home?
New York on our honeymoon :)  Best holiday ever.

15. Do you have any special talents?
I can paint/draw very well :)

16. Where were you born?
Reading, Berkshire, England.

17. What are your hobbies?
Blogging, Makeup, Art, Comedy, Music, Films

18. Do you have any pets?
Yep, I have a little cat called Matilda - she's so beautiful, and has the softest fur :)

19. Favorite movie?
Too many to list!  But here's a few!  Pulp Fiction, Fight Club, Oceans Thirteen, My neighbour Toitoro, Spirited Away, Kiki's delivery service, Anchorman, Step Brothers, 13 Going on 30, Devil Wears Prada, Inglorious Basterds, Lord of the Rings, Juno, Up in the Air, Whip it, The Red Shoes, The King and I, Pineapple Express, Forrest Gump, Wedding Crashers, The Break Up and many many many many more :p

20. Do you have any siblings?
Yep, I've got a brother who's 12 years older than me, he lives in southern France :)

So there you go, some random stuff about me :)  Make sure you head over to visit Jodie's blog too - she's great :)

I'm tagging Tattooed Tea Lady, The Black Pearl Blog, A day in the life of a scottish lass, Natalie Roseanne's nails and beauty blog to do this :)

Pixi3 out
xXx
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. We have very similar tastes in films, loved reading this :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe thanks :) There's so many more films I love - but couldn't list them all :P

      Delete
  2. Oh yeyy, so glad you enjoyed it :)
    definitely got to know you a lot more after discovering your videos!
    so cute that you called your cat Maltida! :)xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did thanks :) Love that you like my vids :) Yeah, Matilda is a little black cat- shes my baby :p

      Delete
  3. Enjoyed partaking in this tag so thanks for tagging me babe, xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd never bunjee jump either! And I agree about computers vs. television - I couldn't live without my laptop but can take or leave TV ;)

    x

    Maliberry Makeup <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah you can totally watch TV on the laptop if you want to :)

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was fun reading thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe your welcome :) Thanks for subscribing ;)

      Delete
  7. What a great idea for a post! I love reading these types of things to really get to know the person more, and not just the blogger, you know what I mean? :) By the makeup, the makeup is what I usually notice first about a woman too! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Yeah I love these posts :) To be fair, Makeup is bound to be what we notice first ;)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig