Monday 17 September 2012

NYX Blusher in Pinched

Hey guys, another one here as a result of my makeup swap with the lovely WheatenBeauty1 :)

So, this was a request I made as a result of seeing MissGlamorazzi's wonderful video on the Products she would repurchase which you can find here.  She was wearing a beautiful pink blush by NYX and since it was time for a swap, I added it to my list :)  So without further ado, here's the pics, and my thoughts below :)






My Thoughts

I love, love, love it!  Such a great recommendation (on that note, she also recommended the Maybelline One by One, which she'd seen in someone elses video, which I then bought, and now love!) - it's such a pretty pink and has a subtle gold shimmer.  It isn't too soft, so it doesn't splodge all over your face, which I hate, it's really blendable and gives a really beautiful soft glow.  I can see this making it into my September favourites :)

What's your favourite NYX product?

Pixi3 out
xXx
SHARE:

15 comments

  1. Great review....I ofern find myself pouring over nyx cosmetics on ebay, yet to purchase but this is a beautiful colour.

    Liz
    http://www.aspirationsofglam.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought Pinched on ebay after seeing Miss Glamorazzi's video and I absolutely adore it!! It's my first NYX product and I am so impressed. I've now ordered one of their jumbo eye pencils in Iced Mocha which I am really looking forward to trying!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe! First NYX product for me too! I did get at the same time (in my swap) the NYX eyeshadow in Taupe (Beechbum06 raves about it!)

      Delete
    2. Oh I'm desperate to try Iced Mocha too!

      Delete
  3. I have not tried any of the NYX blushes but their round lipsticks and jumbo eye pencil are among my favs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I haven't tried any of those, but the blusher is really lovely :)

      Delete
  4. This looks lovely, which they were more available in the UK x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know :S Hopefully they will be at some point :)

      Delete
  5. This looks lovely! Shame they only have a selected few items of NYX in river island!xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't tried anything from NYX but this blusher looks lovely.
    i also love the One by One mascara, it's great!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe - well next time you go shopping, I'd recommend it :D

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig