Sunday 16 September 2012

Shop the Stash September

Hey guys!  Double post day again :)

I've decided to turn the rest of September into Shop the Stash month since I have a distinct lack of funds!  So, this is a quick post to show you what's in my collection :)




Thoughts

So as you can see I've picked a bunch of different things, most of which I have a choice with, like the way I have 2 mascaras (one by one and fashionista), 3 blushers (MUA, NYX and Fashionista) etc, but everything you see on the screen is what I'll be using over the next 2 weeks - I may add my YSL foundation to the mix too as at the moment only the Rimmel wake me up is in there :)  But I'll try to do a Photo of the Day each day and at the end of each week, or Sept I'll do a collage of all of them :)  Wish me luck!

Have you ever done a Shop the Stash?  How did yours go, and for how long?

Pixi3 out
xXx
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I love this kind of posts! :) xx I havent done one yet though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, after this it'll be No-buy October, so more of these to look forward too :)

      Delete
  2. That sounds such a good idea, but for me 2 weeks is too long & i probably will go back to my other products haha! :)
    Can't wait to see what you come up with using these products :)xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I may well get bored, but so far so good :)

      Delete
  3. I really need to start shopping mine! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig