Saturday 8 September 2012

Blogger meetup and Haul

Hello guys!  So I've had a super fun day today - we had ourselves a little South Wales blogger meetup, woo!  A few people had to pull out at the last minute, so it ended up just being the 3 of us, but it was still great :)  I met up with Jess from Cariadity and Leanne from A Slice of my Life.  


Leanne and I met up first for a bit of shopping :)  We stopped off at Clinique first as they're offering to colour match you to foundation at the moment, and then give you a 5 day supply - so I thought I'd accept that offer, I mean it's the least I could do :p


Not sure if it'll last me 5 days but I'll try it and see how it goes :)

Then after meandering around Illamasqua, YSL and Chanel, I fell into the Givenchy stand and found myself buying a lipgloss!  Full review will be done shortly.


I fell in love with the colour - but this isn't just any normal lip gloss, it's a balm!  It's not sticky at all!  I put some on the back of my hand and rubbed it in, it's the nicest texture, it made my hand feel like I'd put moisturiser on it - I've yet to wear it on my lips, so I'll try it out first and let you know what I think :)

After that we went over to Urban Decay and picked up some samples of their Naked skin foundation - I've been really wanting to try this, so can't wait :)


All in all, this is everything I purchased :)

The Makeover

So after all that, we went over to the YSL counter and the lovely lady (Marina) gave her a full makeover :)  Marina was so lovely, she was so passionate about YSL products, she obviously loves what she does and the products she sells/uses - it made me want to spend lots of money there :)  Here's some pics :)







Thank you Marina <3


The Meetup


So after that we were running a little late, so we headed down to the Pettigrew tearooms in the Cardiff Castle grounds - I'd never been there before so wasn't sure what to expect, but it was awesome!  I didn't go for the Afternoon Tea - it was suggested to have that in pairs and as I'm on slimming world, it wasn't the best idea for me :p  So Leanne and Jess shared one, and I had Broccoli & Stilton soup and Assam tea (sparkling water on the side) yum!  




Leanne and Jess were lovely, I'm really happy we had the meetup and I had a really lovely time :)  The soup and tea were both amazing, I'd go back tomorrow!

Pixi3 out
xXx
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Gutted I missed it :( x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw looks like you had a lovely day! I think I'd feel a little bit apprehensive about that counter woman doing my make up though! :/ x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw It was a lovely day, so nice to meet you! I'm so tempted to buy one of those glitter balms, I've been picking out colours. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab post! It was a lush day, I can't wait to do it all again soon xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I lvoe that YSL lady, she's mental! I always go to her :) Glad you liked Pettigrews, it's fab there xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig