Sunday 9 September 2012

Mini nail polish haul

Hello beauties - just wanted to share a quick haul with you :)  If you follow me on twitter you may be aware that I've been pining for the GOSH Holographic polish for a while, I've been hounding my local superdrug asking them pretty much every day 'is it in yet?' and finally, on Thursday it was in!!! I swiftly  picked up the last bottle on the shelf, yes, it sold out in like, 1 day!  Then, on my way out towards the tills, I noticed a super sparkly Maybelline polish, and I just couldn't not get it.  No.  *shakes head* couldn't do it.  So I did the right thing, and bought them both :)  Here's the yummy pics :D







I only wore the Holographic for a couple of days, it seemed to 'dull' a bit, maybe that's why they're calling it 'for one night'... it seemed to look more grey and less exciting.  I still love it and I'll wear it for parties and nights out :)  The maybelline one I can't really comment on yet, so I'll do a proper review post on it when I've had a chance to wear it properly :)

Pixi3 out
xXx
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Oh my GOSH! lol That polish looks absolutely stunning, but too bad it dulls after a while :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Huda :) If you do it for a night out it's great :)

      Delete
  2. The Maybelline one looks so beautiful!

    Sandra from The Puzzle of Sandra's Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. The brand Glitter Gal do some amazing holographic polishes that might satisfy your holo cravings once your GOSH runs out :P It looks beautiful, love the colour of the glitter in the Maybelline one x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig