Monday 3 September 2012

Monday Blogger Loves

Hello lovelies, it's that time again, the time for a selfless post about another blogger I've discovered and love.  Today, is dedicated to them as I turn my spotlight to Beauty Bird and her wonderful ramblings :) 

This will be the last weekly Monday Blogger Loves for a little while, I'm changing it to a monthly post from now on, listing more than 1 blogger in each post :)


I discovered Beauty bird on twitter a few weeks ago.  I haven't talked to her that much, but I do read her blog regularly :)  You know it's good when it's favourited ;)

She describes herself as "I'm your average twenty something girl, with a passion for beauty and skincare, who decided to get her bum into gear and set up a blog to write about it".  She started blogging back in March and so far has amassed a wonderful (near) 300 subscribers, so clearly she's doing something right :)


Her photo's are great quality and a great size which is something I look for in other bloggers, I also look for people with individual designs and not the standard default blogger template - that's one of the reasons I love her blog :)  She's got a lovely writing style, injecting personality into every post - it's what I aspire to and usually miss :p

So thank you Beauty Bird, you have a lovely blog, keep up the great work :)  If you all don't subscribe to her already, then you should check her out, she might just be your cup of tea :)

Pixi3 out
xXx
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. What a great feature! I'm also one of her followers. Her blog is amazing! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow thank you so much for featuring me in this post, you should see my smile right now :-) I am trying to find the words to really express how honoured I am and when I started blogging this is something I never would have expected, it really is lovely. Thank you soooo much! Also I would love to talk to you more on Twitter :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your most welcome lovely :) You have a great blog so it's really easy to say nice things about you and your blog :)

      Delete
  3. Checked her out and really like her blog, instant follow x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This makes me exceptionally happy :) xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig