Sunday 9 September 2012

Top 5 Glitter Topcoats

Hey guys!  So I've been thinking about doing this post for a while and today I thought, now is the time!  So I grabbed all my glitter top coats and played around with them a bit, and decided on my top 5, it's pretty much the 5 I was going to pick before playing around with them :)  So, without further ado, here they are :)


From left to right Beauty UK Comet's Tail, Maybelline Flash Cosmic, Beauty UK Twinkle Twinkle, Rimmel Disco Ball, Rimmel Disco gold.

I put each of these colours, on to my fingers too :)  Again, the same order as above (left being my little finger, and the Rimmel one on the right being my thumb)



Obviously they all work differently with different varnishes - i.e. the Rimmel Disco Gold works really well with Purple, and the Maybelline Flash Cosmic works great with turquoise :)  But all of these I really like, and you can build them up too for greater effect :)  

Have you ever used any of these?  What's your favourite glitter top coat?

Pixi3 out
xXx
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Have you tried Essie Shine of the times?Xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't - but I'll check it out, thanks for the recommendation :D

      Delete
  2. ooh noo as if i needed anymore glitter nail polishes but this post has now added beautyuk and rimmel to my list! i am loving my models own disco heaven and ibiza mix aswel as Tecnic rainbow glitter polish :D
    http://lifeaccordingtotheintern.blogspot.co.uk/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe well models own are releasing a limited edition one any day now - Boots only and they're Mirror ball ones :)

      Delete
  3. I have no glitter nail varnish at the moment, I really feel the need to get some though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this post! rimmel's disco ball is one of my favourites and looks amazing over any purple tones, especially models own utopia!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my giveaway to win a MAC lipstick and 5 models own nail polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really pretty. I swear I didn't actually copy you on my NOTN, i posted mine before I ready yours lol. L x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rimmel Disco Gold is my favourite glitter polish, I love it on top of any colour! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. i have rimmel disco ball :) i think its really pretty c:

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig