Saturday 25 August 2012

Maybelline Superstay 10 hr tint

Hey guys, yet another Maybelline post, damn you Sainsburys and your 3 for 2!  *shakes fist* 

Bit of a funny story with this one, I was filming a youtube video of my haul where I bought a Maybelline Superstay 10 hr Tint and I thought, instead of swatching it on my hand, I'll put it on - to say I was surprised, would be underestimating it a little.  Basically in the shop, I'd swatched it, loved it.  Got it home and it seems someone had put one in the wrong place, so I'd picked up the wrong one, woops!  The one I ended up with was much darker than the one I thought I'd got, nevemind :p  The colour I ended up with I really like (Lasting Pink), so it's all good ;)  Here's the pics :)






My Thoughts

So despite picking the wrong colour, I really like it.  It lasts well, it has a nice consistency and an awesome scent, it's so fruity!  It applies really easily too with the funky shaped wand.  As for negatives, I don't particularly like the taste, and the colour does tend to cling to any dry skin you have on your lips.  But I really like it - this, I would re-purchase - and even though I picked up the wrong colour, I'm kinda glad I did because it's a lush colour :)  

Pixi3 out
xXx
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. These look really nice, I love that colour x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although it does cling to dry bits in your lips it seems like it wouldn't easily bleed or get smudged like glossy ones.
    My Blog : Ms Beaujoli

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig