Saturday 4 August 2012

Covergirl Shimmering Sands

Hey everyone!  So I thought I'd review something I've been using for a little while, the Covergirl Shimmering Sands trio.  I had it sent to me in a makeup swap I did and I really really like it.  Here's the pics, and then what I think :)  Before I start - do you like these big photos?  Or prefer them slightly smaller?





I love these colours, and they look so pretty on.  There's a few different ways to wear them depending on the look you're going for.  Also don't forget, as with any of my swatches, these were swatched without primer - so they're even more intense when you factor primer in :)

I love these, and as well as my MUA Undressed palette, these have quickly become a go-to trio for me, for a simple easy neutral look.

Have you used this trio before?  Did you like it?  And what's your favourite Covergirl item?

Pixi3 out
xXx

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Hi! I'm Deb from Beauty-ninja.blogspot.com. I found your blog through BBU Blog Hop and started following you. I would love it if you checked out my blog. Have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this palette looks gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Essie Penny talk and the MUA palette are two of my current favourites!!! The palette is amazing for what it is. I was in love with sleek before but MUA have totally taken over for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I've never been that into Sleek - before I started this blog I was pretty much just High End on makeup, but I've pretty much swung the other way now :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig