Thursday 2 August 2012

Collection Pure Gloss

Hey guys!  So, I have a new shiny lip-smackin' gloss for you today, whoop!  Yes that's right, I've had coffee today!  Before I go a bit crazy, here's the pics with a summary at the end :)

Collection Pure Gloss






My Thoughts

So, what's my thoughts I hear you ask?  Well ask my dears and you shall receive!  First impressions were good, one of the things I really like about it, is that it's not too sticky, that's something I really don't like in a gloss... no, not good.  But this, is great!  It smells nice (doesn't taste of the smell though, if you know what I mean?).  It gives a lovely pink glisteny shine on your lips and will need re-applying after about... 1 hour?  Which, lets be honest, isn't bad for a non-sticky lip gloss.  Also, I'm quite funny about these things, and I like it to look fresh on all the time, so I probably re-apply more than necessary :p

Either way, I really liked this, and I'd like to try some of the other lovely colours they've released like Candyfloss and Lollipop :)  I think this is a relaunch of their old product, but relaunched as Collection and not Collection 2000.  I'm really rubbish and I can't remember how much it was, and I can't find online how much it retails for... but I'd put money on it being less than £5 :)

Have you tried any of Collection's lip products before?  What did you think?

Pixi3 out
xXx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig