Sunday 19 August 2012

My week in photos

Hey guys, just a quick post to end the day (trying to get it in before midnight!)

Been quite a busy week, we spent yesterday in Scolton Manor in Pembrokeshire, they had a Fete on which was great, I got to hold a giant Owl and have a tour around the manor house and museum.  You might know from my last blog post it was the anniversary of my mum passing away today.  And wow was it an emotional day - some of you may read that and think it's silly to be upset about something that happened 7 years ago, but, if you've lost some close like a parent, partner or child, you'll know what I'm talking about.  Anyway, moving on :)  I also discovered I'm a bit skint for the rest of the month, luckily that's only just over a week, then we have the joy of putting the car through a service and get 2 new front tyres... it never rains but it pours eh?  :)  Anyway, enjoy the montage - normal beauty blogging resumes tomorrow :)  



Pixi3 out
xXx
SHARE:

4 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig