Thursday 16 August 2012

Revlon Photoready Creme blush

Hey guys!  How about this rain then eh?  So miserable!  Well, on that happy note, I'm sitting here, a bit poorly and with a cup of tea - writing a lovely review for you guys :p  A few weeks ago I bought the new Revlon Photoready Creme blush in Pinched.  Here's the pics :D




My Thoughts

The creme blush is a lovely natural looking colour (it looks a bit darker in my pics than it actually is).  It's a nice consistency and blends really well.  There's no real scent to it.  What I don't like about it is when you blend it, it takes off the foundation you have underneath leaving you with a patch of skin.... weird.  Also, when you blend it in, it becomes really sheer, so you don't have colour on your cheeks, but a bland bit of skin that looks silly :p  It's not something I plan on using much, in fact I may end up adding it to a blog sale to see if someone else has better luck with it :p  Other colours may be better, but I'm not very impressed with this one.

Pixi3 out
xXx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig