Friday 17 August 2012

Golden Brown Summer/Autumn look

Hey guys - keeping up with the theme of tutorials for you, I photographed my eyeshadow process today for you - it's not a million miles away from my previous one, but this is more golden, mmmmm pretty gold! :)



After sorting out the rest of your face with the usual (foundation, BB Cream, Primer etc) begin the eyes!  For this look, I used my custom Inglot palette- they didn't come with the names on, and the lady at inglot got rid of all the packaging, so I'm really sorry but I don't have the names - I'll just call them 1, 2 and 3 :) (if you're in the USA - Inglot can be found here)



--------xXx--------

So start off by putting shade 1 all over your lid (but not up to your eyebrow), try not to put it on too heavily.


--------xXx--------

Next, take shade 3 and apply it on the outer half of your lid, up to the crease and blend across.


--------xXx--------

Then, take a small shader brush and pick up some of shade 2 on the tip, pushing it into your crease, but focussed on the outer side and then down to your outer tear duct.


--------xXx--------

Then take a clean blending brush and blend all the edges.  Once you've done that, add which ever liner you want, I added Maybelline master drama Kohl eyeliner to the waterline, and the Chanel liquid eyeliner to the top. 



Finish off by adding blusher, highlight and whatever colour lip you like - for my lips I added an Elf Lip Stain in Pink Petal, and on the cheeks I used the Sleek blush and contour trio.

All finished :)

I hope you enjoyed this tutorial - please comment below with ideas and requests of different looks you'd like me to do - I'm sorry I don't have a better camera, but I plan to hopefully get one for Christmas :)

Pixi3 out
xXx
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Love this, loving gold eyeshadow currently. Was looking for a set with a nice one in, no luck......(didn't look particularly hard). Now have one in my naked pallet. Also have gold nails at the mo. (barry m, 320', foil effects). Getting lots of compliments on it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look!
    might use my maybelline color tattoo (bold gold) as the gold color ! :)
    http://beautybynaynay.blogspot.com.au/
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig