Thursday 30 August 2012

MUA Lipstick Shade 13

Hey guys, I recently purchased a few bits from MUA online, and part of that was a bunch of lipsticks :)  So bit by bit I'll be reviewing them :)  The first of this series is the bright red colour, Shade 13.  






My Thoughts

When I saw this shade in real life, I wasn't sure I'd like it, it was a bit bright for me!  However, once I'd put it on I loved it!  As most of their lipsticks are, they're very hydrating with amazing colour payoff, and if you can believe it, it's only £1!!!!  Such great value.  MUA just seem to keep knocking them out of the park, there's very little of theirs I don't like, their products seem to be continuously improving too :)  I love this lipstick and the colour was a pleasant surprise.

Pixi3 out
xXx
SHARE:

18 comments

  1. wow it is looking so luscious on your lips... good pick <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colour! I love MUA!

    vividskies.blogspot.co.uk

    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never tried this brand, but my is it a beautiful color, especially on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For the price the brand is fantastic, definitely give it a try.

      Delete
  4. The red looks lovely on you. I may have to look into these more as I'm after a red myself and have yet found 'the one'.
    Following from BBU #8
    Hannah @ littlemisskme.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Yeah they're only £1 so you can't go wrong - you can literally buy all their lipstick colours for less than £20, madness!

      Delete
  5. I love this shade, it's a great staple to have, especially for £1.

    Following your fab blog now via the BBU blog hop xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Yeah it's a surprisingly great colour :)

      Delete
  6. I like the fact with their lipsticks the colour on the bottom of the packaging is spot on, and the reason for that is that they put the actual product there contained in clear plastic. It's much better than attempting a colour match with plastic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I love that they do that :) Just like the lip booms - except they're easy to remove and use :p

      Delete
  7. Just came across your blog through the BBU blog hop, great blog you have here. This is a gorgeous colour, I absolutely love MUA lipsticks...such great value for money

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Yeah, I bought a few of them - some great colours :)

      Delete
  8. Hello! Found your blog through the blog hop!!
    That colous is awsome, love it!
    Happy to be your newest follower!! xx
    Alice Barton ♥ The Mow Way

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have this and its amazingg! :)
    I love it :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig