Friday 3 August 2012

Essie Penny Talk

Hey everyone!  So, Essie have launched a new part of their collection, metallics!  Whoop whoop!  I picked one up the other day when I was in Boots, I immediately feel in love with their 'rose gold' coloured one, which is actually called Penny Talk - pitched as a Copper colour, but I beg to differ.

Essie Penny Talk






My Thoughts

First impressions are WOWZER!  Stunning colour, really pretty.  I can't say anything about how well it lasts as I haven't worn it for any length of time, but if it's up to the standard of their other polishes, then I'm sure we'll get a good 2-3 days out of it with a top coat of course.  I will say sorry for the quality of my photo's too, it was done in daylight, but fading daylight, so not as good as normal.  Anyway, not a whole lot to say about it, other than it was £7.99 in Boots too :)

Have you seen their new collection yet?

Pixi3 out
xXx
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. love the colour

    would yopu like to follow each other?
    www.starryeyed-1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig