Saturday 11 August 2012

Elf Haul

Hey everyone - hope you're all having a great weekend? (or whatever day you're reading this on :D)  

So, I decided to pop my Elf cherry and order some of their goodies online and see what everyone's been raving about.  What I didn't do (and probably should have) is had a look at what Elf suff everyone recommends first, instead of going in blind and thinking 'hmm I'll have one of them, one of them...' which means I'm not entirely sure I picked the cream of the crop, but hey ho, here we go :)



















My Thoughts

Can't really say much right now as I haven't really used them to any length - I wore the lip gloss for about 30 mins, and swatched the eye shadows testing out the different primers, but that's it :)  I'll post a proper review once I've had some time using them - the only negative initial thought is for the lip stain - it's far too shear, you can hardly see I'm wearing any :S

Pixi3 out
xXx
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I've never tried anything from ELF, some of these products look lovely though xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I'll let you know - what I've tried so far I'm not that impressed with - but I haven't tried it all :)

      Delete
  2. I'd love to see a review of the eye primer and the lip stain. I didn't know they did the lip stains in the £1.50 range xxx

    georgiasmakeupaddiction.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Full reviews coming up in the next couple of weeks once I've had a chance to really try them out, so watch this space :D

      Delete
  3. the lipgloss looks gorgeous! could you review the lips stain and eyeshadows when youve tried them?? xo thanks xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lipgloss is really pretty - but the glitter feels massive on your lips :p Will be reviewing it all :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig