Monday 20 August 2012

Monday Blogger Loves

Helloooo! How are ye' all?  I'm grand thanks for asking ;)  

It's time for a new Monday blogger love, yay!  I have to say, I love doing these posts - I love squishy fluffy happy posts and this one is as squishy as it gets - ooh eer - that didn't sound right, no-sir-ee... anyway, on with the happiness!  This week I give you *drumroll* The Tattooed Tealady!

Tattooed Tea lady

She's a fairly recent find for me - bit late to the game on that one :)  She's become a bit of a twitter buddy of mine, sharing frequent chats with.  Her blog is beautiful and simple, and her reviews friendly and warm.  She's a patron of cruelty free and organic, which is pretty good in my eyes!  I like that she's honest, and not moaney and whiney as I've recently found some others to be :p  Plus she loves tea - you can't fault a woman who likes tea.  She always has great quality photos which is a big must as far as I'm concerned - I think it's really important to have high quality images, there's almost no point writing a lovely blog, for it to be littered with dull low quality pics.  She's got a really nice writing style, I feel like she writes just like she speaks in real life - that I really like in a blogger and is something I strive for but often miss.  Hats off to you m'lady!

Pixi3 out
xXx
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. N'awhh thank you so much my love, esp for all the kind things you said about me and my blog <3 xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome lovely :) Said them because they're true :D

      Delete
  2. Sooo worthy of this post, everyone should check out Sophia's blog :-) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig