Sunday 5 August 2012

July Loves

Hey guys, hope you've all got a cup of tea besides you and you're feet up?  So over July, as you might know, I've bought quite a few new things :D  And as a result I have a few new favourites!  So, without further ado, here's what I've been loving this month :)  Also, just on a sidenote, over the next week I'll be putting up a 'Wishlist' too, of things I'd like to get over the next month etc.

First things first, Ginvera BB Cream - I'll say nothing more about it - you know I love it and why ;)



MUA Bronzed Perfection bronzer - a soft powdery warm bronzer, suitable for pale skin and so easy to contour with.  It's £3 - can't fault it :)



Sleek Contour and Blush Trio - I love this, the blusher is rose gold!  Sooo pretty!  The highlight is perfect too as well as the bronzer, a stunning product and I can see this being a favourite every month!



MUA Undressed Palette - PHENOMINAL!!!!  And, only £4... holy moley!  The quality is fantastic, only 2 shades that aren't too amazing, but that's because they're matt and my skin tone, so they just don't show up on me.  Love it!!!!  (full review coming soon!)



Essie Nail Polish in Penny Talk - Beautiful colour, and as always, wonderful Essie quality.



MUA Gel eye liners - Talk about staying power, they don't move or come off at all.  But, when you do take them off, they don't melt, they turn into bits, which go all over your face... I love these, and I'd highly recommend them, I just don't enjoy removing them :p  (full review coming soon!)



Look Beauty Nail Pop in Cool Brittania - lovely stunning colour - and perfect considering the Olympics are on, red, silver and white :D



Covergirl Lashblast mascara - Love, love, love this - gives me great volume on my eye lashes and is soo cheap!  If you're in the UK you can pick this up on Ebay for about £6.99 (so I've seen) (full review coming soon)


Collection liquid concealer - covers a multitude of sins!  Amazing coverage, doesn't move, and is less than £5, can't fault it! (full review coming soon)



Clinique Chubby Stick in Mighty Mimosa - I wear this ALL the time!  Lovely light colour, hydrates my lips beautifully, lasts well, and not too much colour (full review coming soon)



Chanel Rouge Allure Laque in Dragon (75) *now discontinued*  - This, is the perfect red for me, not too bright or too dark.  Not cheap, but perfect.  I wore this out all night the other night, it didn't bleed and didn't need to be re-applied too often - LOVE IT! (full review coming soon!)



Dove Go Fresh - Grapefruit and Lemon - Ive been really loving this for a couple of months now, it's a lovely fresh scent, and keeps my dry all day - does what I'd expect it to, and doesn't irritate my under arms :)


So they're my favourites this month, what was in your top list for July?

Pixi3 out
xXx
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Great favourites, I got the undressed palette the other day and I can't wait to try it as I've heard so many good things about it. I can't wait to see your review on the gel eyeliners :)
    http://prettylitlefashionista.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) You're going to love the Undressed palette :) Gel eyeliners review is incoming this week :D

      Delete
  2. I love BB Creams and that MAC Undressed palette looks AMAZING!!! New follower!

    PS I'm having a great giveaway right now - check it out!
    http://www.gumdropsandgloss.com/2012/08/huge-august-giveaway-winner-takes-all.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That Undressed palette is actually MUA :) Only £4 :) I'm actually a subscriber of yours - I'll check out the giveaway, although I'm based in the UK so not sure I can enter :p

      Delete
  3. the new MUA bronzers not in NI yet i cant wait to try it when it comes out!!! <3 im a new follower btw :) xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you go to your local superdrug and ask the makeup person, they might have them in stock, just not on display yet :) You'll love it I'm sure :) And, thanks for the follow ;)

      Delete
  4. great post! would love to give that bronzer a try:D

    would you like to follow each other's blogs?:)

    www.themake-upcounter.blogspot.co.uk :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post, there's a few of my favourites up there! I really want to give some of the new MUA products a try and those Revlon lip pencils!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the MUA Undressed Palette too! Also just bought the Collection 2000 concealer to try, I think I'm possibly the only person who hasn't tried it yet!!x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig