Friday 10 August 2012

Sainsburys Haul

Hey guys, so you asked for more hauls, you shall get more hauls.  Now over the next couple of weeks, it's going to look like I've won the lottery because of all the hauls - this sadly isn't the case, and happily everything was cheap/on offer etc :)  Yay for a bargain!  So, today (or by the time this goes up, the other day) I went to the Drs and right next to it is my local Sainsburys, so I headed over to pick up my prescription and had a browse... bought a few things... spent some money... yeah... I'll just show you the pics!  (Video haul and vlog at the bottom if you're interested!)







This is being added to my giveaway as a Runners up prize :)  A nice bit of Brit love for 2012 :)








These were amazing bargains!  Maybelline was on offer of 3 for 2, the olympic bands were reduced to £2, and some of the jewellery was half price :)

Here's the random video - such a brain melt in it too!  And watch this space for full reviews over the next couple of weeks of the Maybelline goodies :) 




Pixi3 out
xXx

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, me too :) I already had the earrings which I bought a few months ago (they didn't have the necklace then) and then the other day I found the necklace and bracelet (forgot to photograph it as I was wearing it) :p It makes a nice sound too :)

      Delete
  2. That mug is beaut and I love how you presented everything in the mug :) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks :D Yeah I love the mug - it was a great bargain, originally £3, reduced to £1.50 :D And it's polka dots!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig