Wednesday 1 August 2012

Revlon Customeyes

Hey everyone!  Hope you're all having a fab day, what have you been up to?  I just want to say hello and welcome to all my new subscribers too :)

A few days ago, I picked up a Revlon Customeyes palette in Rich Temptations (030), here's the pics, and what I thought :)


This look was done using the green/teal colour from the palette.






My Thoughts

I love the set of colours you get, purples, green/teal, pinks, it's a lovely assortment.  On the back they do have a guide of wearing them all at the same time, not something I'm brave enough to do!  There's only one colour I was a bit disappointed with and it's because it doesn't really show on me because of my skin tone - and that's the light pink colour on the far right.

The green/teal lasted really well - I put it on about 11am, and took it off about 11pm and it was still there, almost as vibrant as it was when I put it on.  It's safe to say these colours have great staying power, not something I'd ever doubt in Revlon :)

All in all, I love this palette, and I might well pick up one of the other sets of colours :)

Pixi3 out
xXx

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. What a lovely palette! Im a massive fan of revlon!
    alizzet101.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog! I love Revlon shadows! :)

    Please check out my blog -

    http://thelooneybuttdiaries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig