Monday 13 August 2012

Monday Blogger Loves

Hello my beautiful people (yes, as I just read that back I did think Marilyn Manson, but I'm going with it)  :) !  So it's that time of the week again for me to turn the spotlight onto a fellow blogger I've 'discovered' and love.  This week, I give you Natalie Roseanne's Nails and Beauty Blog.  Natalie or @ClutzyPrincess as she goes by on Twitter, was the lucky winner of my great big giveaway I did a while ago for when I hit 50 subscribers :)  I've since discovered her blog and really love it.

She writes fantastic and honest reviews and does lots of nail art/nail reviews which I really like, you don't find too many beauty bloggers focus on nails - so it's refreshing to see someone who has the balance down so well.  She has a really nice writing style, which is something I look for in a good blogger, I want to feel like we're sitting in a coffee shop, and chatting about makeup - and that's how I feel when I read her posts.  She'll openly comment on the negatives which I really like, as well as highlighting all the wonderful things about whatever it is she's reviewing.  She replies to tweets regularly and is an all round good egg :)

Thanks Natalie for having such a lovely blog with such great reviews, and being such a sweetie <3

Pixi3 out
xXx

P.S  Don't forget I have a giveaway going on right now, at the time of posting this, there's about 9 days left :)  http://www.makeup-pixi3.com/2012/08/200-subscriber-giveaway.html
SHARE:

2 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig