Wednesday 8 August 2012

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer

Hello, good day to you all!  So, for years now I've been stuck in my ways using Boi-ing concealer by Benefit - never really, truely liking it.  But for some reason, I'd go back and buy it again, and again... but the breaking point was the last time, the girl outright told me that I was wrong, and that I would never have bought shade 02, it's clearly too dark, it's definitely 01... so taking her advise I bought 01, and whaydda know?  It was too light for me. 

As my skin has aged, I'm getting drier around my eyes too, and solid concealers just crack on me, well Boi-ing does and needs a lot of attention.  So, I decided that when it was finished, I'd try a liquid one, opting for a cheapy one first, just in case I didn't like it ;)  So I ventured into Superdrug and picked up (on a recommendation) the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in the lightest shade they do.  



Before concealer under eyes

 After concealer under eyes

My Thoughts

I'm finding it hard to pick a negative to be honest... after maybe, 8 hours, maybe 6, any blemishes could do with being touched up, but it has great staying power, it's lovely and thick whilst still being a liquid, it blends really well, doesn't smell bad and helps to minimise the mammoth bags I have under my eyes - and that's no mean feat I can tell you!  I really like this, I can definitely see me re-purchasing this and keeping it as a staple in my Collection <-- see what I did there?  ;)

Pixi3 out
xXx
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Replies
    1. You need to try it - it's great! And under £5 :)

      Delete
  2. I recently bought this after using Boi-ing too (Which I wasn't a fan of either) This stuff is AMAZING though! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, Boi-ing is dead to me now! long life Collection!!!

      Delete
  3. I love this concealer! I am on my third tube and I don't have a negative to say about it :) Glad you love it too xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's amazeballs! I'm trialing the Maybelline Dream Lumi one right now - not as impressed so far :S Collection (2000) have really upped their game since I was 14 and first started wearing makeup (my first makeup was Collection 2000) - they've come a long way :) But I think all the cheaper makeup brands have

      Delete
  4. Found you via the BBU Blog Hop and now following!

    Check out my Covergirl Giveaway! http://raveorrant.blogspot.com/2012/08/thank-you-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I recently bought this and I LOVE it! I use it mainly under my eyes and I think it's even better than my Clinique one!!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow, better than Clinique! I do love that it's quite thick and creamy, whereas the Maybelline Dream Lumi is much thinner - not to say worse.... no yeah, worse :)

      Delete
  6. I also love the Lasting Perfection foundation...not quite as much as the concealer, but its a go to on those "I need more coverage" days!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig