Thursday 23 August 2012

Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch

Hey guys,  having a good day?   

I have another review for you, today it's the Dream Lumi Touch by Maybelline.  Now, I love Maybelline and I'm trying out loads of new liquid concealers at the mo, so this somewhat excited me :)  I bought this in my Sainsburys haul a couple of weeks ago and I've been using it most days since.  Here's some pics - review underneath :D




My Thoughts

I like it - it's not amaze-balls, but it's good.  I like how it lightens my skin and does illuminate it.  My problem is that the Collection Lasting Perfection concealer has set the bar so high it's almost impossible for any other concealer to get close.  DAMN YOU COLLECTION!  But in fairness this is a good concealer, it's not runny/thin and it covers well.  It's not as good at covering blemishes, but it does get rid of the blueness/purple/darkness from under my eyes :)  I like it, but I probably wouldn't buy it again.

Pixi3 out
xXx
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. You can definitely see a difference.
    I think when you find a concealer that works for you, it's hard to find another as good xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah - it's pretty decent, just not as good as my holy grail item :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig