Tuesday 28 August 2012

August Empties

Hey guys - I'll be doing an August Favourites post, but I also wanted to do an August Empties one, since I've never done one before :)  There's not much in it, and if I'm honest, some of these have been empty for about 6 weeks, so not all strictly August ;)  But I'm sure you won't mind that!


Lush Veganese and I love Juicy



I love both of these, they smell sooo good!  They smell really lemony and make your hair feel super soft and clean afterwards.  The conditioner Veganese has a very sea-weedy smell to it, but not in a yucky sea-weedy way, but in a nice seaside fresh way :)  You'll still be able to smell the lemon too :)  I've repurchased both of these, and I think each of them were just under £10, so not cheap, but hey, you get what you pay for :)


Lush Sweetie Pie



I seriously love this - it's a jelly!  A purple jelly at that!  A purple glitterly jelly at that!  OMG and it smells sooo good, really sweet :)  It's main scents are cherry and coconut - but if I hadn't read that off the front I wouldn't have known, I can't pick out those scents individually, but it just smells so good.  After you've had a shower with this, you'll smell amazing and want to jump straight back in to have another shower :)  Oh I nearly forgot to mention, it's a JELLY!  You can plop it out of the tub and smoosh it into your scrubber/buffer etc, or just rub the jelly straight onto your skin, whichever floats your boat :)  This I've repurchased too and costs around the £6 depending on what size you get.


Soap & Glory Hand Food



This was one of my first Soap & Glory purchases (I've since bought their anti-bac), I've kept it at my desk at work and put it on 2-3 times a day :)  The scent is lovely, just as I like it's very sweet, it leaves my hands feeling soft and hydrated and not greasy.  I can't remember how much it was, but I think it was probably around £5?  I'll have to grab myself another one to keep on the desk, but not sure whether to repurchase or try something different, any suggestions?

Have you used any of these before?  Did you like them?

Pixi3 out
xXx
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I've never tried anything from Soap & Glory, but I do like L'occitane's shea butter hand cream a lot. That Sweetie Pie sounds awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well i can highly recommend their hand cream :) I've never tried L'occitane :)

      Delete
  2. I have Sweetie Pie but really struggle to use it! I find it a difficult product! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I either smush it into my body scrubber, or I just plop it into my hand and rub if over my arms etc :)

      Delete
  3. I can't believe I haven't tried that conditioner D: I really need to get some more stuff from lush :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE Soap & Glory, don't think I've smelt a bad product yet. But Hand Food has got to be one of my favourites. Love it!
    Love Lush products too, just find that I can't shop there as the smell of the shops is so overpowering :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to be like that too - could never go in there, but when you've been in there for a few minutes it doesn't seem as bad :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig