Friday 18 October 2013

Yummy macarons!

fragile post box

macarons bubble wrapped

bag of macarons from macarons galore

smashes macarons :(

A couple of days ago I was a very lucky girl and got to sample some awesome macarons from 'Macarons Galore'.  They packed them up really well, wrote 'Fragile' on the box, wrapped them in bubble wrap, but with no thanks to Royal Mail they were smashed up when they arrived.  But, still very much edible!  I wasn't going to let a few crumbs put me off!

As soon as I opened the box I could smell them, they smelt amazing & yummy!

I'm gonna say this - they were the nicest macarons I've ever had! They were so moist, sweet but not sickly.  I find some macarons can taste too nutty and sometimes be slightly dry, but these weren't like that, they were so lovely.  They come in a range of different flavours, from salted caramel, to raspberry to orange & chocolate and much more.

They went perfectly with a cup of camomile tea after getting home from work with my feet up in front of the TV with the cat on my lap, purrrfect :)

They're handcrafted by a French baker called Benedicte, she takes orders through her Facebook page which you can find here.  Prices are £1.50* each with a minimum order of 5 macarons, they come in boxes of 5, 6, 10 or 32, delivery is £4.50 :)



This months Bigest-Pixi3 advertiser is the lovely Jess from Coffee Cosmetics

 
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Oh these still look yummy! Shame they were damaged :(

    I've never tried macarons, so might give these a go!

    Laura x
    Laura's All Made Up ♥

    P.S Click Here To Enter My Giveaway To Win A Nutra Nail Gel-Colour Manicure Kit worth £14.99

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh such a shame they were broken :( half the fun of macaroons is how pretty they look.
    Still look yummy! X
    Joannaloves

    ReplyDelete
  3. A box of 32 sounds AMAZING. Craving some now! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never eaten them before,but they do look yummy.They always conjure up images in my head of little Parisian cafes! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw macarons! They are delicious and cute :D

    http://relocatewonderland.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shame Royal Mail threw them around! Sure they still tasted great. I tried to make macaroons once...massive fail!

    Ellen x | Being Ellen Stacey

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig